Optimise your working capital and cash flows
BNP Paribas’ Transaction Banking Services are designed to reduce your overall working capital cycle and optimize the management of your cash flow. Our team of specialists offers a wealth of experience and expertise at customizing solutions aimed at adding value and maximizing your business potential.
Manage day-to-day cash flows and transactional needs with ease
BNP Paribas aims to be the leading cash management provider in Asia Pacific. The fundamental strategy of our cash management business is to run the business around meeting our clients’ needs. We are continually focused on developing innovative solutions for our clients aimed at helping them address their challenges in today’s complex markets, as well as to grow and succeed over the long run.
Whether our clients are looking at processing their payments and collections locally, outsource a single payment or collections process or establish a regional treasury platform, BNP Paribas is committed to work with you to develop a customised solution that can offer you control and efficiencies in your cash management processes.
(a) Account Services
Grow your business with our wide range of accounts services. BNP Paribas Accounts Services allows you to carry out your daily banking activities easily and conveniently. Leverage our local expertise to facilitate cash flows and convenience for your day-to-day operational business requirements. Place your funds with us and enjoy higher returns at the same time too.
BNP Paribas Accounts Services offers you:
- Ease of access to your funds
- Competitive fees and rates
- A variety of interest yielding solutions to maximise returns
(b) Liquidity Management
Maximising returns and minimizing interest costs
We understand the challenges of effectively managing cash for corporates in today’s dynamic business environment. From managing risk and evolving regulations to improving account visibility and control, we recognise your concerns and motivation to optimise liquidity.
With a specialised team equipped with advisory expertise and experience, we offer you customised liquidity solutions that seek to optimise processes, improve strategic decision making and enhance working capital efficiency to facilitate your business growth
- Maximise interest returns and minimise overdraft charges
- Facilitate quicker decision making on investments and cashflows
- Improve visibility of funds availability
- Enhance accessibility to internal and external funding
- Domestic and Cross Border Cash Concentration
- Domestic and Cross Border Multi-Bank Cash Concentration
- Cross Border Balance Optimization
- Local-specific solutions such as Multi-Bank solution and Optimised Internal Rate Scheme (‘OIRS’) and On-demand Sweeping Solution in China and Sweepstakes Account in India.
(c) Payment Services
Optimising cost and process efficiency
BNP Paribas understands the challenges of a rapidly-globalising international payments environment with increased complexities. Whether you are looking to process payments locally, outsource a single payment process, execute your third-party payment transactions or establish a regional payment platform, BNP Paribas is able to work with you to offer you maximum control and efficiencies in your payments process.
- Minimise costs by streamlining payment processes and outsourcing non-core payment activities such as payroll
- Facilitate regional and country-specific payment processing requirements with standardised solutions and reporting
- Streamline processes to achieve efficiency, consistency and standardization of processes.
- Offer flexibilty with a wide range of payment options, including funds transfers and cross border cheques.
- Offer control and visibility of accounts with robust and customizable reporting
- International Wire Transfers
- High Value Electronic Transfers
- Low Value Electronic Transfers
- Utility Charge / Tax Payments
- Cheque / Draft Payments
- Internal / Book Transfers
- Cash Withdrawals
- Third-party Payments
(d) Collection Services
Quicker access to funds and ease of reconciliation
We understand clients’ growing needs to manage rising costs and increase operational efficiencies with cash flow visibility. With BNP Paribas Collections Services, delivered through a standardised international platform, there is flexibility of catering to your local needs, thus enabling you to meet your objectives of reducing costs, increasing efficiency and profitability through improved receivables and risk management.
- Improve cash flow visibility with comprehensive MIS
- Facilitate quicker access of funds for investment purposes
- Enhance cost and credit control
- Improve reconciliation of account receivables
- Offer centralisation as a single provider for all collection requirements
- International Wire Transfers
- High and low value Electronic Transfers
- Virtual Account
Automation, security and visibility
In an information-driven business climate, efficient and timely access to cash flow information is a critical component for corporates to stay relevant and competitive. This translates to how fast, secure and easy for clients to execute the transaction and access the information. At BNP Paribas, we understand these challenges and our award-winning global electronic banking platforms are integrated seamlessly across our comprehensive range of services and offers clients easy access for transaction initiation and reporting.
- Offers ease of system automation and integration
- Ensures control and visibility of accounts, including third-party bank reporting
- Enhances efficiency with real-time and flexible access
- Offers a highly secured platform
- Provides scalability for future business growth
Our eBanking platform offers a single front-end connectivity to a comprehensive range of services for you to manage all your cash, trade and foreign exchange transactions from one integrated portal.
Our award winning Host-to-Host solution accepts custom file formats and automates both payment processing and reporting between your treasury system and our eBanking platform.
SWIFTNet offers you one single point of access to multiple banks using a non-proprietary and international standard communication connectivity.
A world of solutions to serve all your trade finance needs.
BNP Paribas is recognized as one of the top trade finance franchises in Asia Pacific and globally.
Our solutions enable you to optimize, secure and finance international trade transactions worldwide. In addition to an extensive range of traditional trade products and services, we offer state-of–the-art web based platforms.
As one of the best rated banks in the world, relying on one of the largest international networks with over 300 trade finance experts located in more than 100 dedicated trade centers across 60 countries, and a recognized expertise in Trade Finance, BNP Paribas is prepared to anticipate and accompany its clients towards tomorrow’s solutions.
(a) Export Services
We recognize that you would like to receive prompt and secure payment from shipment of your goods to improve your cash flows and business. Here at BNP Paribas, we offer a wide range of export services to cater to your every need.
BNP Paribas Export Services offers you:
- Trade Solutions that would improve your working capital cycle
- Higher control over your exports and better management of international trade risks
- In-depth knowledge of the local markets
- Advising/Negotiation/Confirmation/Discounting of Export Letter of Credit
- Purchasing of Export Bill
- Export Collections under L/Cs/non-L/Cs(D/A and D/P)
- Export Financing (Non-LC)
- Bank Acceptance Draft Discounting*
- Packing Credit*
- Document Preparation Service*
*Available in selected geography(ies).
(b) Import Services
BNP Paribas’s import services allow you to fully maximize your business opportunities as you can manage your trade transactions more efficiently, increase your cash flow and working capital and improve relationships with your suppliers.
BNP Paribas Import Services offers you the benefits of:
- Cultivating closer relationships, and possibility of extension of payment terms with your suppliers by providing payment assurances
- Leveraging on the expertise of our local trade experts in providing advice and solutions to support your importing needs
- Streamlining your working capital needs and improving your cash flow by having the ability to finance the purchase of your shipment with our import financing solutions
- Issuance of Import Letter of Credit
- Import Collections non-L/Cs (D/A and D/P)
- Import Financing
- Shipping Guarantee
- Buyer’s Credit*
*Available in selected geography(ies).
(c) Guarantees / Standby Letters of Credit (SBLCs)
Develop your business internationally with higher security, even with new business partners, using our BNP Paribas guarantees solutions.
BNP Paribas’s trade related guarantees will help you to:
- Secure the steps of your commercial contract from the submission of the tender to final acceptance
- Secure the risks linked to performance and/or payment of your international transactions
- Utilize our extensive global network and support from our Trade experts to issue in locations where your beneficiaries are located, and protect your interests throughout all stages of the contract.
- Bid Bond / Tender Bond
- Advance Payment Guarantee/ Bond
- Performance Guarantee/ Bond
- Retention Money Guarantee/ Bond
- Warranty Bond
- Payment guarantees
BNP Paribas’ e-banking solutions allow corporate clients to easily manage their trade transactions online through secured and cutting-edge web-based platforms. Our e-banking offer encompasses a wide range of solutions such as Connexis Trade or SWIFTNet Trade for international trade transactions requirements.
BNP Paribas is constantly exploring the expansion of its ebanking solutions offer and enhancing it to best fit its clients’ needs.
» Connexis Trade
Connexis Trade, a BNP Paribas internet platform, allows you to optimize the management of your international trade transactions online.
Our offer is based on dedicated modules:
- Import letter of credit: Initiate or amend L/C, receive notification of discrepancies and payments.
- Export letter of credit: Be advised of issuance, amendments, discrepancies and payments.
- Import collection: Receive notification of your import collection, instruct the bank on your collection and payment.
- Export collection: Present your export collection to your bank, with the option to send documents directly to the importer’s bank, follow up and track the payment.
- International and domestic bank guarantees: Create, amend, inquire and follow up bank guarantees.
- Standby letters of credit issued and received: Issue, be advised of issuance and inquire.
- Financing requests (in limited geographies): Create, inquire and follow up your trade financing requests.
Benefits of Connexis Trade
- Highly secure internet platform (through data encryption) accessible 24/7.
- Adaptable to your needs and to your organization through personalized set-up for each user profile.
- Dedicated hotline for any technical questions.
- Multilingual capabilities.
- User-friendly: alert notifications accessible via email for the main steps of your transaction in order to optimize the working time of the users, real time monitoring of transaction processing, customized reporting and interactive diary to monitor key dates of transactions.
» SWIFTNet Trade for Corporates
SWIFTNet Trade for Corporates allows you to exchange Trade Finance data with BNP Paribas by using the FIN/ FileAct SWIFT message format and the SWIFT network in a highly secured and standardized manner.
SWIFTNet is the solution for Corporates looking for a unique channel and unique formats to communicate trade messages with all their bank partners. Import / Export letters of credit, guarantees and standby letters of credit are supported by this secured channel.
» Host-to-Host (Connexis Connect)
Connexis Connect is a state-of-the-art host-to-host secure channel that accepts customized formats, connecting your organization’s ERP/TMS systems to any of our e-banking solutions.
Optimise your working capital and manage risk
Whenever credit availability is limited, corporates find it a challenge to access liquidity and face difficulties in funding their working capital to develop their business. BNP Paribas’ Supply Chain Management services offer you customised and value-added solutions that will suit your business needs with the following overall benefits:
- Leverage BNP Paribas’ extensive network reach
- Reduce your finance and operational costs
- Free up funds tied up in balance sheet
- Provide additional sources of funding
- Increase sales and enhance supplier relationships
- Mitigate payment risk
(a) Discount of Trade Receivables
The discount of Trade Receivables is the monetization o the seller’s / supplier’s trade receivables due from their buyers. It is a solution which is offered to suppliers and can be customised according to supplier’s needs.
Benefits to suppliers
- Increase additional source of funding
- Leverage on credit worthiness of its buyers
- Secure incoming cash flows
- Decrease Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and optimize working capital
(b) Financing of Trade Payables
With our Trade Payables Program, BNP Paribas’ role is to monetize our suppliers’ receivables due from your buyers in a structured program. It is designed to assist your suppliers by allowing them to discount, with BNP Paribas, all of their invoices from the buyer.
Benefits to buyers
- Reinforce relationship and commercial link with its suppliers
- Negotiate improved trade terms, such as payment terms and purchase price
- Increase the Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) and optimize working capital
(c) Inventory Management Solutions with Utexam
A considerable amount of working capital is tied up in a corporate’s inventory, i.e. raw materials, work in progress and finished products. Given the long supply chain process in existence today and the seasonal nature of many products, the amount of inventory on a corporate’s balance sheet is a serious drain on working capital. BNP Paribas offers, via its Dublin based trading companies, Utexam Logistics Limited and Utexam Solutions Limited (e.g. Utexam franchise), a series of inventory management program that alleviate the amount of working capital tied up in inventory.
Utexam Logistics Limited (ULL) and Utexam Solutions Limited (USL) based in Dublin, Ireland are wholly-owned BNP Paribas subsidiaries.
ULL and USL offer BNP Paribas’ customers tailored payable and inventory management solutions to improve their supply chain and working capital management. This means that ULL and USL buy hold and sell inventories for these customers to optimize their working capital by freeing up cash trapped in inventory.
- Improve working capital by reducing inventory levels and improving trade payables position
- Free up cash tied up in inventory
- Delay entry or accelerate removal of inventory on the balance sheet
(a) FX payments
Convenience, Flexibility and Transparency of FX payments
We understand that corporates with global and regional footprints operating in diverse market environment face the challenges of managing multiple currencies as part of their daily transactional and treasury operations. Increasingly, corporate treasurers are expected to provide transparency on costs; rationalize bank accounts; maintain control and visibility of transaction FX flow, provide flexible solutions for your global and regional operations and thus improve overall business efficiency.
With BNP Paribas FX Payment Services, delivered through a single international platform, we are able to deliver a comprehensive range of FX payment solutions for your needs.
- Improve visibility with all-in FX rate
- Enhance control and rationalise bank accounts with Payment and FX consolidated into one simple deal
- Minimise efforts and cost of managing multiple currency accounts by paying out foreign currency from a single currency account
- Ease of integration with a single channel, eliminating the need for multiple systems
- Offer flexibility with a full range of client integration capabilities
- Live real-time FX rates
- Pre-arranged FX rates
- Wide range of currency pairs
- Competitive cut off times
(b) Cortex Deposit
Convenience, Flexibility and Transparency of Term Deposits
Cortex Deposit is BNP Paribas’ innovative corporate deposits platform, allowing you to quickly consult and securely trade deposits for an extensive range of currencies and tenors.
The simple and transparent interface offers a comprehensive overview of available rates for your company accounts and selected currencies, with available tenors ranging from overnight to one year.
Cortex Deposit also provides complete visibility of your trade history, allowing you to easily consult and manage your investment portfolio.
- Transparent and simple request process
- Customise your own rate panel by adding and deleting visible currencies
- Easily navigate your request history with a complete search function
- Drilled down view of trades booked, allowing for easy review
- Auto-trade functionality
- Live rate pricing for selected Currencies
- Tenors ranging from overnight to one year
- Fully functional trade blotter
- Personalised Rates Panel
- Transparent Quote Request Interface
Your browser doesn’t allow IFrame integration