At BNP Paribas, we strive to provide our clients with the highest possible standards in service. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with our service, products or employees, please let us know. We value your feedback and endeavor to resolve your complaints fairly.
Who to contact:
- Your assigned Relationship Manager, Desk Head or usual BNP Paribas contact person; or
- Our Complaint handling department at +662 017 8666 or email your correspondent complaint handling unit:
- For Global Markets: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Transaction Banking: email@example.com
- For Investment Banking: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly contact the relevant business line for more efficient handling of your complaint.
What is the process:
When we receive your complaint, we will write to you to acknowledge your complaint within 10 business days upon receipt and will investigate your concerns. We will aim to provide a written interim or final response with our findings within 30 business days from the date of receipt.
If you have additional information or documents regarding your complaint, please provide them to us to assist in our investigation.