The Whistleblowing Channels made available to Employees and certain External Third Parties.
Types of issues that can be reported
The issues that can be reported via Whistleblowing Channels include, but are not limited to:
- Acts of corruption and influence peddling or any other infringement pertaining to probity
- Acts of fraud
- Inappropriate professional behavior or lack of respect for persons, diversity, and equal opportunity
- Infringement of the rules of professional ethics
- Infringement of the rules of financial security
- Anti-competitive practices
- Breach of market integrity
- Infringement of the rules for the protection of interests of clients
- Unauthorized communication of confidential information, theft or leakage of data
- Violation of human rights and fundamental freedoms, damage to the health and safety of persons or to the environment noticed within activities performed by a Group’s Entity or within activities carried out by a subcontractor or a supplier within the framework of an established commercial relation with the Group or one of its Entities
- A serious violation of BNP Paribas policies regarding suppliers
- A serious violation of BNP Paribas policies regarding the use of social media
Methods for raising an Alert
Employees and External Third Parties (i.e client/ supplier) can send a report to:
Group Compliance Whistleblowing Channel:
Echonet Page: https://echonet.bnpparibas/en/my-entity/whistleblowing-6
The report made in this Channel must be preferably in French or in English.
Regional Compliance Whistleblowing Channel
Phone: (852) 3197-3003
Mail: 10 Collyer Quay #15-00, Ocean Financial Centre Singapore 049315 (Attn: Head of Professional Ethics & Investigations)
Echonet Page: https://echonet.bnpparibas/en/my-entity/whistleblowing-in-apac
Local Compliance Whistleblowing Channel
Phone: (028) 3528 5505
Mail: BNP Paribas – Ho Chi Minh City branch, Vietnam 5th floor, Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan Blvd, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
(Attn: Nhat Dan BUI – email@example.com)
This phone line will be directed to an automated answering service where Compliance will check regularly for messages and the phone line will be recorded.
The BNP Paribas Whistleblowing Framework ensures the confidentiality during the collection and processing of the reports, of the identity of the Whistleblowers and any persons mentioned, including the Targeted Person(s), and of the information collected in the report. Information relating to the Whistleblower, the Targeted Person or any person mentioned in a report can be disclosed only if necessary, based on a “need to know” principle, as regards performing the admissibility analysis and/or the investigations and within a commitment on confidentiality.